Christmas in July with Kathy Dunn
Time & Location
About The Event
Spend 3 days creating beautiful holiday inspired art and 3-D projects! We will paint on cloth and other unusual grounds and make all sorts of unique one of a kind gifts and keepsakes!
Grades 1-4 (5th graders welcome)
July 21,22,23. 10am-1pm
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Our programs are supported totally by fees; therefore, full refunds are not given for withdrawals. In the event you would like to withdraw, you will receive a refund as follows:
· If a participant withdraws from a program at least seven days prior to the start date a refund of the cost less 25% processing fee will be given.
· If a participant withdraws from a program less than seven days prior to the start date, no refund will be issued.
· No refunds are given for trips or special events.
In the event your class is cancelled, you will receive a refund as follows:
· If the class is cancelled due to low enrollment you will receive a full refund.
· If a single class of a series is cancelled, we will do our best to schedule a make-up class. No credit will be issues for inability to attend make-up class. If a make-up class cannot be scheduled, we will issue a refund for the value of the single class.
Release of Liability for Minor - I/We, as parents/guardians of registered minor, hereby consent to his/her participation in the RCC Programs and to his/her use of the RCC facilities and equipment. I/We further agree to release and hold harmless RCC and their employees, agents and assigns from any and all liability or expenses arising out of any incident involving, or any account of any injury to the above named minor in connection with such program. I/We further consent to emergency treatment by a physician in the event of injury to, or illness of our child during his/her participation in this program. I/We accept full responsibility for all costs for any such emergency treatment.
Photography Permission - I/We, as parents/guardians of registered minor, hereby consent to the taking of videos and photographs of my/our child which may be used in the promotion of the RCC Programs.