Time is TBD|
The Roudenbush Community Center, Inc
All Things Massachusetts Art Workshop with Kathy Dunn
Ages 8-13. Learn the fine art of landscape and animal study as we draw, sketch and paint beautiful local scenes and animals from the region. From Walden Pond to Cape Cod and Gloucester, from moose and seagulls. Includes 3 Sessions from 9:30am-12:30pm.
Time & Location
Time is TBD
The Roudenbush Community Center, Inc, 65 Main St, Westford, MA 01886
About The Event
Learn the fine art of landscape and animal study as we draw, sketch and paint beautiful local scenes and animals from the region. From Walden Pond to Cape Cod and Gloucester, from moose to seagulls. We will use a variety of dry and wet media while exploring perspective, value compositional approaches and other art elements.
July 27, 28, 29
Grades 3-8 9:30-12:30
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Our programs are supported totally by fees; therefore, full refunds are not given for withdrawals. In the event you would like to withdraw, you will receive a refund as follows:
· If a participant withdraws from a program at least seven days prior to the start date a refund of the cost less 25% processing fee will be given.
· If a participant withdraws from a program less than seven days prior to the start date, no refund will be issued.
· No refunds are given for trips or special events.
In the event your class is cancelled, you will receive a refund as follows:
· If the class is cancelled due to low enrollment you will receive a full refund.
· If a single class of a series is cancelled, we will do our best to schedule a make-up class. No credit will be issues for inability to attend make-up class. If a make-up class cannot be scheduled, we will issue a refund for the value of the single class.
Release of Liability for Minor - I/We, as parents/guardians of registered minor, hereby consent to his/her participation in the RCC Programs and to his/her use of the RCC facilities and equipment. I/We further agree to release and hold harmless RCC and their employees, agents and assigns from any and all liability or expenses arising out of any incident involving, or any account of any injury to the above named minor in connection with such program. I/We further consent to emergency treatment by a physician in the event of injury to, or illness of our child during his/her participation in this program. I/We accept full responsibility for all costs for any such emergency treatment.
Photography Permission - I/We, as parents/guardians of registered minor, hereby consent to the taking of videos and photographs of my/our child which may be used in the promotion of the RCC Programs.