Infant, Toddler, Preschool & Pre-Kindergarten Child Care
The Frost Building is home to full-time child care for ages 6 weeks through pre-kindergarten. We provide a warm and caring environment that offers a variety of indoor and outdoor activities led by experienced and professional staff.
We believe childhood should be a time of fun, warmth, security, exploration and discovery. Our professional staff strives to nurture children’s abilities and introduce them in a positive manner to the learning process.
Snacks are provided twice daily and enrichment activities are planned throughout the year. Our program operates year round, from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. We offer care for 2, 3, 4, and 5-day weeks, catering to the needs of our families.
In-house families can sign their children up for a community education class and receive a $5.00 discount!
(2 or more children from Frost must enroll; children will be walked over to 65 Main Street by their teacher. Please see your child's teacher for enrollment form.)
Infants - 6 weeks to 15 months
We realize babies need their own schedule.
- We customize each day to your child's needs giving them the attention they need.
- Play is the natural way children learn and one of our most effective methods of teaching.
Toddlers - 15 months to 2.9 years
Our weekly themes encourage toddlers to learn while they play.
- A caring atmosphere enabling toddlers to develop self help skills.
- Sensory activities encouraging your child to explore their environment.
- Outdoor time to develop gross motor skills.
Preschoolers - 2.9 to 5 years
Smaller class size enables one-on-one attention.
- We prepare the preschooler for a classroom environment by exploring math, language, science, art and music.
- Children develop their social and self help skills.