The Artist Gallery at Roudenbush
Beginning in 2011, The Roudenbush Community Center began hosting The Artist Gallery, an exciting opportunity for fine artists to exhibit their work
Shows rotate monthly and are exhibited on the first floor in Avis Lounge. This is our way of making the arts more accessible to the public and give everyone in our community a wonderful opportunity to view the amazing work of local artists.
Student/Instructor Art Gallery
Opening Reception Friday, January 4, 2013, 2:00-6:00 p.m.
We are looking for a professional presentation of 2 dimensional artwork to present in Avis Gallery.
• Send 5-8 samples of 2-D (wall hangings only) on a CD, email, or bring into Roudenbush office.
• Attach a Biography.
Email to: email@example.com Questions: 978 692-5511
Mail to: Roudenbush Community Center 65 Main Street, Westford, MA 01886.
• Art work will be displayed on the Avis Lounge walls for one (1) month. Opening reception will be a mutually agreeable date. Artist is responsible for hosting and clean up of event.
• Exhibit will be seen whenever a class or event is held. Gallery will be accessible to the public in between class times; call for schedule.
• Fee to exhibit is $50 (high school students free); plus 20% of sold artwork (tax deductable donations to RCC). This includes wall hangings, prints, note cards, bookmarks.
$50 fee (check only) includes:
o Room charge to host Friday opening night
o Advertisement of Gallery artists in Roudenbush Brochure and Facebook Page. Artist is responsible for any additional publicity.
o A link to your website from The Artist Gallery on the Roudenbush site.
• RCC reserves the right to photograph any artwork in the exhibit for brochure, website and publicity purposes.
• RCC, its Committee, and employees shall not be held responsible for loss or damage of artwork. Artist is responsible for insurance coverage of artwork.
• Artwork must be for sale* and remain on display for agreed time.
• Artwork must be of professional grade, framed or matted, ready to display with hanging material (in the upper 1/3) of artwork.
• At the conclusion of your agreed upon exhibit, artwork must be disassembled and removed within one (1) day of your specified end date. Artwork left after that time will be charged $5 per day for removal and storage.
• Submission of any work to RCC shall imply agreement by the artist with these conditions.
*unless otherwise agreed upon